Elizabeth efficiently advises businesses and nonprofits on corporate issues and legal transactions.
Elizabeth’s practice includes drafting documents for business formation and governance, assisting in corporate reorganizations and succession planning, and providing general corporate counseling to small and mid-size businesses.
Elizabeth drafts and reviews contracts, including:
- Mergers and acquisitions, including performing due diligence reviews and drafting ancillary documents related to closing the transaction
- Operating agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
- Separation agreements
- Stock redemption and transfer agreements
- Membership interest transfer agreements
- Master services agreements
- Data privacy agreements
Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, Elizabeth has been engaged in advising small businesses on issues related to the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), including eligibility, permissible uses and loan forgiveness.
Liz also has experience with insurance regulatory work, including compliance matters.