Bond Announces Six Syracuse Attorneys Recognized as 2024 Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch
August 17, 2023
(Syracuse, NY): Bond, Schoeneck & King is pleased to announce six of the firm's Syracuse attorneys have been recognized as 2024 Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch. These awards are given to attorneys who have been in private practice for five to nine years. Bond attorneys receiving this recognition in their respective fields are:
- Samuel P. Burgess: Health Care Law
- Amber L. Lawyer: Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law and Privacy and Data Security
- Elizabeth L. Morgan: Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Amy G. Rhinehardt: Environmental Law
- Brendan M. Sheehan: Commercial Litigation
- Sunny I. Tice: Real Estate Law
Best Lawyers compiles its lists of outstanding attorneys through peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their peers for their abilities, professionalism and integrity.
Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC is a law firm with nearly 300 lawyers serving individuals, companies, nonprofits and public sector entities in a broad range of practice areas. Bond has 16 offices, including 11 in New York State, as well as in Florida, New Jersey, Massachusetts and Kansas.