Bond Announces 11 Rochester Attorneys Named in 2019 New York Super Lawyers® Upstate Edition
August 12, 2019
(Rochester, NY): Bond, Schoeneck & King is pleased to announce that 11 of the firm's Rochester attorneys have been recognized in the 2019 New York Super Lawyers Upstate Edition. Bond attorneys receiving this recognition in their respective fields are as follows:
- Cressida A. Dixon – Estate & Probate
- James C. Holahan – Employment & Labor
- Edward P. Hourihan, Jr. – Business Litigation
- Brian Laudadio – Business Litigation
- Peter C. Lutz – Real Estate
- Katherine S. McClung – Employment & Labor
- Gregory J. McDonald – Business Litigation
- Joseph S. Nacca – Business Litigation
- David L. Pieterse – Real Estate
- Edward C. Radin – Estate & Probate
- Kevin V. Recchia – Real Estate
Super Lawyers magazine lists New York's top lawyers who have been chosen by their peers and through the independent research of Law & Politics magazine. Law & Politics, which performs the polling, research and selection of attorneys to be included in Super Lawyers magazine, identifies lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC is a law firm with 250 lawyers serving individuals, companies, non-profits and public sector entities in a broad range of practice areas. Bond has eight offices in New York State as well as offices in Naples, Florida, Kansas City and Boston.