Dorothy, a member of the American College of Real Estate Lawyers, has a wide range of experience in commercial real estate transactions.
Her comprehensive practice has included extensive representation of a local real estate developer, focusing on acquisitions, sales, shopping center leases and related matters in its development projects.
Dorothy has represented numerous lenders and borrowers in commercial financing transactions and also has extensive experience in negotiating attorney opinion letters on behalf of lenders and borrowers. She has given numerous presentations on a variety of real estate issues including commercial lease negotiations, attorney opinion letters and business entity issues in real estate transactions.
- Representation of the third largest local commercial real estate developer and one of the largest private companies in the United States.
- Representation of a leading manufacturer of optical fiber and cable systems for the telecommunications industry.
- Representation of an owner and operator of self-storage facilities as local counsel in multi-million dollar financing transactions.
- Representation of major lending institutions in the Rochester, NY area.
- Representation of numerous business clients in negotiating purchase and sale agreements, easements, licenses, commitment letters, loan documents and related agreements.
Honors & Affiliations
- American College of Real Estate Lawyers
- New York State Bar Association, Real Property Law Section, Chair, 2004-2005; Co-Chair, Commercial Leasing Committee, 1999-2001; Co-Chair, Attorney Opinion Committee, 1994-1998
- Monroe County Bar Association, Real Estate Section
- HG Holding Development Fund Company, Inc.
- Willow Domestic Violence Center