To combat sexual and other harassment in the workplace, every employer in New York State, regardless of size, must provide harassment prevention training for all employees.
Click on this demo to sample our online training video:
To comply with the state regulations, the training must:
- Be interactive
- Explain sexual harassment using examples
- Inform employees about laws regulating harassment, reporting procedures and legal rights available to victims
- Address conduct by supervisors, and additional responsibilities for supervisors
- Be completed annually
With vast experience preventing and defending sexual and other workplace harassment claims, Bond will provide a program to your organization that meets the standards set by the state.
Bond’s interactive web-based training is available in English and Spanish and is updated annually. Discount pricing is available for larger employers and for employers with their own Learning Management System (LMS).
Bond offers these versions of the web-based training:
- New York State: employee and supervisor (English)
- New York City: employee and supervisor (English)
- New York City: employee (Spanish, suitable for NYS employees)
- Federal: employee and supervisor (English: all states except NY and CA)
- California: employee and supervisor (English)
The training, now compatible with mobile devices or tablets, is as low as $10 per person, using Bond’s Learning Management System (LMS) or $5 per person for entities with their own LMS.
For details on our web-based training, click on the FAQ section to read more.