To combat sexual and other harassment in the workplace, every employer in New York State, regardless of size, must provide harassment prevention training for all employees.
Click on this demo to sample our online training video:
To comply with the state regulations, the training must:
- Be interactive
- Explain sexual harassment using examples
- Inform employees about laws regulating harassment, reporting procedures and legal rights available to victims
- Address conduct by supervisors, and additional responsibilities for supervisors
- Be completed annually
With vast experience preventing and defending sexual and other workplace harassment claims, Bond will provide a program to your organization that meets the standards set by the state.
Bond’s interactive web-based training is compliant with regulations in New York State and New York City and available in English and Spanish. At no additional charge, updated versions will be provided if needed to address legislative developments. Discount pricing is available for the larger employer or for the company with their own Learning Management System (LMS).
Bond offers seven versions of the web-based training for the same low cost:
- New York State: employee and supervisor (English)
- New York City: employee and supervisor (English)
- New York City: employee (Spanish, suitable for NYS employees)
- All states, excluding CA, employee and supervisor (English)
For details on our web-based training, click on the FAQ section to read more.