The mergers and acquisitions practice represents established companies as well as emerging businesses. Our client base is large and diverse and we have experience in handling mergers and acquisitions in a variety of industry sectors, including manufacturing, banking, medical devices, health care, higher education and technology development.
Our clients have business interests across the United States, as well as in foreign countries, and have not hesitated to ask us to represent them in transactions far and wide. Our attorneys have handled such geographically diverse transactions as:
- Acquisitions of medical product manufacturing companies in California, New Hampshire, Oregon and Illinois
- Acquisition of a fragrance manufacture in New Jersey
- Sale of a salt mine in Kansas
- Acquisition of an industrial mineral mining company in Oklahoma
- Acquisition of ceramic china manufacturers in Pennsylvania
- Acquisition of a bank holding company in Pennsylvania
- Acquisition of a food service equipment manufacturer in Ontario, Canada
- Acquisition of a pension and employee benefit consulting business in Texas
- Acquisition of a manufacturer of bar code scanning equipment in North Carolina
- Joint ventures in Utah, Florida, Italy and Colombia
- Numerous acquisitions and divestitures of companies located in New York and Florida
- Acquisition of a printed circuit board manufacturer in Colorado
- Acquisition of a ceramic circuit manufacturer in New Hampshire.