Gregory is a litigation attorney who represents clients at the trial and appellate levels of the state and federal courts.
He also represents clients in alternative dispute resolution, including both mediation and arbitration.
Gregory's practice focuses on commercial and construction related disputes. He has represented clients in contract disputes, business tort litigation, trade secrets and employee non-compete litigation, contested fiduciary accountings and real property disputes.
Gregory's practice also includes the resolution of construction related disputes on behalf of owners, contractors and design professionals. He has assisted clients in disputes arising from a wide-variety of projects, including educational facilities, housing complexes, athletic fields, highways and waste water treatment facilities, among others. Gregory has also assisted clients with payment bond and performance bond claims, subrogation issues, construction defect claims, commercial general liability coverage issues, mechanic's liens and construction contract negotiation, administration and termination.
- representation of employer in litigation against former employee involving breach of Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, trade secret misappropriation and breach of fiduciary duty
- representation of title insurance company in lien priority action
- representation of corporate fiduciary in contested trust accountings challenging retention of securities
- representation of public utility company in dispute concerning presence of poles and wires
- representation of distributor in business tort and employee raiding litigation
- representation of employer in litigation involving claimed failure to pay benefits
Honors & Affiliations
- Listed in:
- The Best Lawyers in America® 2021, Commercial Litigation
- New York Super Lawyers 2019®, Business Litigation
- New York State Bar Association
- Monroe County Bar Association, Litigation Council
- Chapter Co-Author, "New York Antitrust and Consumer Protection Law," Third Edition, New York State Bar Association, State of New York Executive Law § 63(12), 2011
- Risk Management Committee, Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester