Kim develops training curriculum and programs as well as leadership opportunities for Bond attorneys. She focuses on inclusion efforts and implements strategies to increase the recruitment and advancement of diverse attorneys.
Kim works closely with a number of firm constituencies including the associates committee and the recruitment committee to advance their goals. In addition, she works with Bond’s diversity committee, comprised of members, associates and staff, which is charged with advancing the firm's diversity goals as well as with the firm’s Women’s Initiative and Pro Bono Committee.
Kim’s legal practice began in the New York City office of Clifford Chance US LLP. She then worked for a small firm in Syracuse before working for Syracuse University College of Law (SU), first serving as Assistant Dean of Professional & Career Development for several years before taking on the academic role of Director of Externship Programs where she devoted herself to the professional development of law students and alumni.
Kim is a member of the New York State Bar and sits on the New York State Bar Association’s Executive Committee for the Women in Law Section and is a member of the Bar’s Committee on Diversity & Inclusion, where she chairs the Youth Law Day subcommittee. She is a former chair of NYSBA’s Lawyers in Transition Committee. Kim was appointed to the Second Circuit Judicial Council Committee on Civic Education. She sits on the Programs Committee for the Volunteer Lawyers Project of Onondaga County.
Honors & Affiliations
- Co-Founder; Former Co-Director, Syracuse Civics Initiative, Syracuse University
- Member, NYSBA Task Force To Help Shape The Future of the Legal Profession
- Member, Buffalo Niagara Partnership, Diversity Executive Council
- Chair-Elect, NYSBA Women in Law Section
- Member, NYSBA Committee on Diversity & Inclusion, June 2016 – Present
- Chair, Youth Law Day Subcommittee, June 2018- Present
- Former Chair, NYS Bar Association Committee on Lawyers in Transition, June 2014 – June 2017
- Recipient, Syracuse Law Review Faculty/Staff of the Year, 2017-2018
- Recipient, Syracuse Law Student Bar Association Faculty/Staff of the Year, 2013-2014
- Honoree, "40 Under 40 Award," Central New York Business Journal/Whitman School of Business, 2008
- Appointed member, Second Circuit Judicial Council Committee on Civic Education
- Member, Programs Committee, the Volunteer Lawyers Project of Onondaga County
- An Interview with Kim Wolf Price, Professional Development and Diversity & Inclusion, Legally Bond Podcast, January 17, 2022
- Panelist, Ready to Lead: Advancing Women Leaders During the Pandemic and Beyond, Edith I. Spivack Symposium, NYS Bar Association Annual Meeting, January 26, 2021
- Program Chair, Constance Baker Motley Symposium, NYS Bar Association Annual Meeting, January 19, 2021
- Pro Bono Attorney, Volunteer Lawyers Project (Onondaga County)
- Chair, Constance Baker Motley Symposium, NYSBA Diversity & Inclusion Celebration, January 2019
- Moderator, Constance Baker Motley Symposium, NYSBA Diversity & Inclusion Celebration, January 2018
- Co-chair and panelist, "Women on the Move," NYSBA, 2017 & 2018
- Panelist, National Conference of Law Reviews: How Journal Experience Benefits Your Career, April 2016
- Planner & Moderator: NYSBA Career Development Conference, January 2014; January 2015; January 2016