Liza counsels and represents diverse clients throughout all phases of civil litigation in federal and state courts.
As part of the litigation team at Bond, she engages with clients to understand and serve their needs, crafting efficient and effective solutions to issues they face.
In her practice, Liza works with small business owners and individuals, professionals, corporations and LLCs, not-for-profits, media companies, higher education institutions, and governmental authorities on a variety of matters, including intellectual property claims, breach of contract and breach of fiduciary duty actions, disputes relating to unfair competition and non-compete agreements, Article 78 litigation, accreditation cases, defamation cases, alter-ego allegations and employment discrimination matters.
Through these experiences, Liza has developed know-how collaborating with attorneys to ensure client satisfaction and success in an ever-changing legal landscape, working towards the resolution of disputes in light of a client’s ultimate goals and needs, researching, analyzing discrete legal issues facing clients during litigation, and strategizing the retention, review and production of copious amounts of electronic data.
Honors & Affiliations
- Listed in:
- New York Super Lawyers 2019®, Upstate New York Rising Star, Civil Litigation: Defense
- New York State Bar Association
- Northern District of New York Federal Bar Association
- Central New York Women’s Bar Association
- Onondaga County Bar Association
- Articles Editor, Georgetown Journal of Legal Ethics
- Co-Chair for the First Decade Committee of the Northern District of New York Federal Bar Association
- Legal Intern, Honorable Mae A. D’Agostino, U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- Member, Georgetown University Law Center Barristers’ Council: Trial Advocacy Division
- “Toxic Tort and Environmental Litigation: What Does a Reformed TSCA Mean for Private Rights of Action Under State Law?” Bond Information Memo, September 2016
- “Toxic Tort and Environmental Litigation: TSCA Reformed at Last!,” Bond Information Memo, July 2016
- “Toxic Tort and Environmental Litigation: TSCA Reform: Current Status – Will TSCA’s Fortieth Anniversary Mark its First-Ever Reform?,” Bond Information Memo, March 2016
- “Clients with Diminished Capacity Seek Attorneys with Augmented Integrity,” Georgetown Journal of Legal Ethics, Summer 2014
- “The Survival of Social Security: How the Intersection of Social and Economic Policy Has Shaped Social Security in the United Stated of America,” Philosophy, Politics, and the Public Honors Program at Xavier University, Spring 2012
- Member, Loretto Foundation Board of Trustees
- Graduate, Leadership Greater Syracuse Class of 2018
- Volunteer, Poverello Health Clinic