Mergers & Acquisitions Representative Matters:
- Advised a public-company manufacturer on all aspects of the $70 million acquisition of a Seattle-based electronics manufacturer.
- Advised a private U.S. telecom company on the $66 million sale of its software development business to a global software company.
- Represented a leading public-company manufacturer on all aspects of a freeze out merger with a high precision motors business.
- Advised on the multi-jurisdictional sale of an Israeli public company’s situational intelligence solutions business to a Canadian acquirer for $47.5 million plus a performance based earnout.
- Represented a global defense contractor with respect to the acquisition of a manufacturer of specialty aviation surveillance equipment.
- Advised a leading public-company manufacturer on all U.S. aspects of the acquisition of a Canadian defense contractor.
- Represented a publicly-traded global company with respect to the acquisition of an analytics hiring platform.
- Represented a regional restaurant franchisee with respect to the sale of franchised restaurants to a third party.
Other Representative Matters:
- Represented a global manufacturer with respect to its $280 million revolving credit facility.
- Advised a Canadian borrower with respect to creation and perfection of security interests in U.S. assets.
- Represented a local distributor with respect to Hart-Scott-Rodino antitrust compliance matters.
- Represented a U.S. medical device designer with respect to the negotiation of U.S. government contracts.
- Represented a regional distributor with respect to minimum advertised pricing and related competition law matters.
- Advised a U.S. pharmaceutical manufacturer with respect to foreign distribution.
- Represented a U.S. manufacturer of electronic testing products with respect to the establishment of a U.S. export compliance program.