Bob is a member of the firm’s higher education and collegiate sports practices and has practiced in the firm’s business law and litigation departments. He oversees our firm’s e-discovery project group and other electronic client applications.
Bob has managed a variety of complex investigations and lawsuits that have required numerous interviews and the review of extensive electronic and paper records. During the past seven years, he has:
- assisted educational institutions in investigating possible NCAA infraction matters;
- conducted numerous interviews of institutional staff and representatives, student-athletes, and other involved individuals;
- drafted lengthy investigative reports to and on behalf of institutions;
- responded to NCAA requests for documents and information;
- participated in NCAA interviews of witnesses; and
- interacted extensively with the NCAA Enforcement Staff.
Bob also has assisted a number of athletics departments with drafting and implementing their drug-testing policies pertaining to student-athletes. In addition, Bob has handled a wide range of matters for higher education institutions including negotiating contractual arrangements with third parties, drafting a variety of internal policies and handling student disciplinary matters.