Stuart is the managing member of the firm's Albany office. As a trial attorney in the firm's litigation department, he has experience in real property tax assessment review cases, representing both petitioners and respondents.
Stuart has addressed valuation issues associated with all types of property including business and commercial rental properties, a wide variety of industrial and manufacturing facilities and utility properties.
Events and Webinars
Honors & Affiliations
- Listed in:
- New York Super Lawyers 2020®, Business Litigation
- New York State Bar Association
- Albany County Bar Association
- Justinian Honorary Law Society
- Order of the Coif
- Associate Notes and Comments Editor, Syracuse Law Review
- Litigation Avoidance, Malta Business and Professional Association, October 12, 2016
- 2007 Graduate, Leadership Tech Valley Program
- Volunteer, Make-A-Wish Foundation of Northeast New York
- Board Member, Business Services Corporation of the Albany-Colonie Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Albany County Bar Association Mock Trial Competition, Volunteer Coach and Judge
- Board Member, Bethlehem Lacrosse Club, Inc.