Tara has extensive experience in commercial real estate representing landlords, tenants, sellers, purchasers and lenders in a broad range of real estate and lending transactions, from drafting and negotiating commercial leases, purchase agreements and loan documents to closings.
Prior to joining Bond, Tara was a partner at Lazer, Aptheker, Rosella & Yedid.
- Represented a national lender in providing acquisition financing on the closing of a $12.9 million acquisition of four commercial properties in Patchogue, New York involving tenancies related primarily in the hospital and medical arena.
- Closed on a $3.8 million construction financing on behalf of a national lender for the construction of a major big box retail user in Riverhead, New York. The loan included two additional phases of financing; the additional financing for the interior buildout required by the big box retailer, as well as the conversion of the first two construction loans to permanent, long term financing.
- Represented a national life insurance company in its $16.618 million refinance of two multifamily apartment complexes in Guilderland and North Greenbush, New York.
- Represented a national life insurance company in its refinancing of three commercial properties in New Jersey. The loans involved a $23.5 million and $26.5 million refinancing for two buildings in Cranbury, New Jersey and a separate $10 million refinancing for a building in Piscataway, New Jersey.
- Closed the sale of a 76-unit residential townhome complex in North Charleston, South Carolina for $6.84 million, representing the seller on the sale and like-kind exchange structure and transactions. The transaction involved the successful disposition of the property for a client who had purchased the same less than two years ago.
- Closed the sale of a 104-unit apartment complex in Hilliard, Florida for $7 million. The transaction involved the successful disposition of the property for a client who had purchased the same less than two years ago.