Mark A. Moldenhauer
Mark counsels employers on a broad range of matters affecting the workplace. His practice includes litigating employment-related cases in federal and state courts, and representing employers and management before various governmental administrative agencies, including the EEOC, NYSDHR and NLRB. Mark provides employers advice and consultation on matters concerning discrimination, harassment and retaliation, medical leaves of absence and wage and hour compliance. He also provides EEO training, policy review and assistance with all types of personnel-related issues.
In addition, Mark has experience representing management in traditional labor law matters, including arbitrations, collective bargaining and union organizing campaigns. He has spoken on a variety of employment subjects, such as complying with family and medical leave laws, preventing employment discrimination and harassment, union avoidance and conducting workplace investigations.
Honors and Affiliations
- Listed in:
- New York Super Lawyers 2015®, Employment & Labor
- New York State Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section
- Erie County Bar Association, Labor & Employment Law Committee
- What Construction Employers Need To Know About The NLRB’s New “Joint Employer” Standard, Associated Builders and Contractors, 11/19/15
- Surviving the Department of Labor Vice Grip: Practical Insight for Effectively Managing the Flood of New Employer Regulations, Lumsden McCormick LLP 2015 Exempt Organizations Conference, 11/6/15
- Legal Developments Affecting Construction Employers, Associated Builders and Contractors WNY ABC Legal Update, 12/11/14