Best Lawyers in America® Names 13 Bond Attorneys 2024 "Lawyer of the Year"
August 17, 2023
(Syracuse, NY): Bond, Schoeneck & King is pleased to announce that 13 of its attorneys have been named the 2024 "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers in America for their respective practice areas. Only one lawyer in any practice area in a city is honored as the "Lawyer of the Year." Bond attorneys receiving this recognition in their respective cities and fields are:
- Michael D. Billok: Employment Law – Management and Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Robert F. Manfredo: Labor Law – Management
- Vincent O. Hanley: Litigation – Land Use and Zoning Law
- Michael E. Hickey: Employment Law – Management
- Mark A. Moldenhauer: Labor Law – Management
- Michael S. Glazier: Sports Law
- Terry O’Neil: Labor Law – Management
- Jeremy M. Sher: Litigation – Insurance
- Laura H. Harshbarger: Labor Law – Management
- Peter A. Jones: Employment Law – Management
- Paul W. Reichel: Public Finance Law
- Virginia C. Robbins: Environmental Law
- Subhash Viswanathan: Education Law
Best Lawyers compiles its lists of outstanding attorneys through peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their peers for their abilities, professionalism and integrity.
Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC is a law firm with nearly 300 lawyers serving individuals, companies, nonprofits and public sector entities in a broad range of practice areas. Bond has 16 offices, including 11 in New York State, as well as in Florida, New Jersey, Massachusetts and Kansas.