2020 Best Lawyers in America® Names 16 Bond Attorneys "Lawyer of the Year"
August 15, 2019
(Syracuse, NY): Bond, Schoeneck & King is pleased to announce that 16 of its attorneys have been named the 2020 Best Lawyers in America "Lawyer of the Year" for their respective practice areas. Only one lawyer in any practice area in a city is honored as the "Lawyer of the Year." Bond attorneys receiving this recognition in their respective cities and fields are as follows:
- Brian K. Haynes: Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- John D. Allen: Litigation – Trust and Estate
- John Gaal: Labor Law – Management
- John H. Callahan: Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Kevin M. Bernstein: Environmental Law
- Paul W. Reichel: Tax Law
- Peter A. Jones: Litigation – Labor and Employment
- R. Daniel Bordoni: Education Law
- Thomas G. Eron: Employment Law - Management
- Charles C. Swanekamp: Legal Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Melinda G. Disare: Labor Law – Management
- Michael A. Piette: Land Use and Zoning Law
- Hermes Fernandez: Health Care Law
- John M. Bagyi: Labor Law – Management
- Mary V. Fisher – Trusts and Estates
- Terry O’Neil: Employment Law – Management
Best Lawyers compiles its lists of outstanding attorneys through peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their peers for their abilities, professionalism and integrity.
Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC is a law firm with 250 lawyers serving individuals, companies, non-profits and public sector entities in a broad range of practice areas. Bond has eight offices in New York State as well as offices in Naples, Florida, Kansas City and Boston.