Best Lawyers In America Names 17 Bond Attorneys "Lawyer Of The Year"
September 18, 2012
(Syracuse, NY): Bond, Schoeneck & King, PLLC is pleased to announce that 17 of its members have been named the 2013 Best Lawyers in America "Lawyer of the Year" for their practice area. Only a single lawyer in each practice area in any community is honored as the "Lawyer of the Year." Best Lawyers compiles its lists of outstanding attorneys through peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their peers for their abilities, professionalism and integrity.
Bond attorneys receiving this recognition in their respective cities and fields and are:
- John D. Allen, Syracuse Litigation - Trusts & Estates
- R. Daniel Bordoni, Syracuse Litigation - Labor & Employment
- Dennis C. Brown, Fort Myers Tax Law
- Nicholas J. D'Ambrosio, Jr., Albany Employment Law - Management
- Louis P. DiLorenzo, New York City Labor Law - Management
- Stephen A. Donato, Syracuse Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Thomas S. Evans, Syracuse Corporate Law
- Hermes Fernandez, Albany Health Care Law
- David M. Ferrara, Syracuse Employment Law - Management
- Richard D. Hole, Syracuse Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- Edward P. Hourihan, Jr., Rochester-NY Construction Law
- Stephen L. Johnson, Syracuse Real Estate Law
- Peter A. Jones, Syracuse Labor Law - Management
- James E. Mackin, Syracuse Trusts and Estates
- Virginia C. Robbins, Syracuse Environmental Law
- Thomas R. Smith, Syracuse Litigation - Environmental
- Subhash Viswanathan, Syracuse Education Law
Bond, Schoeneck & King, PLLC, founded in 1897, is a full service law firm comprised of more than 200 attorneys, with offices in New York City, Albany, Buffalo, Garden City, Ithaca, Oswego, Rochester, Syracuse and Utica, New York; as well as Overland Park, Kansas; and Naples, Florida.