In-House Counsel CLE Series: A Practical Approach To Electronic Discovery
March 22, 2011
By: Brian J. Butler
Each program is conducted live from one BS&K office and transmitted simultaneously via a videoconference network connecting our regional offices in Central, Eastern and Western New York, New York City and on Long Island. BS&K's technology allows real time interaction between the attendees in our offices and the speaker(s).
Please note that since these conferences take place in BS&K offices, seating is limited. Therefore, early registration is recommended.
Lunch is included and will be served from 11:30 a.m. to Noon. Programs begin at Noon.
CLE Credit: Bond, Schoeneck & King, PLLC has been certified by the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board as an Accredited Provider of Continuing Legal Education in the State of New York. Each program has been designated as providing the listed number of credits in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board.
Registration and Lunch
11:30 a.m. - Noon
Noon - 1:15 p.m.
1.5 CLE Credits (Eligible for MCLE credit for newly-admitted attorneys)
- When should attorney/client communications regarding electronically stored information ("ESI") begin
- What are the categories of discoverable ESI that need to be discussed
- How to assess where discoverable ESI might be stored
- What steps should be taken to preserve relevant ESI
- How to effectively collect, process and produce ESI
Presented by Brian J. Butler and Clifford G. Tsan