Department of Labor Working to Streamline VFCP
December 27, 2022
By: Devin M. Karas
As a bonus to Bond’s December 27 Business in 2022 webinar, Bond employee benefits attorney Devin M. Karas discussed proposed changes to the U.S. Department of Labor’s Voluntary Fiduciary Correction Program (VFCP). The program is designed to encourage employers to voluntarily comply with the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) by self-correcting certain violations of the law.
The full Tuesday webinar covered the following topics:
- NYS Bill Signings and Public Health Updates
- Proposed Changes to the Department of Labor's Voluntary Fiduciary Correction Program
- Is the Indemnification Clause in Your Agreement Broad Enough?
- New Technical "Fixes" in the Not-for-Profit Corporation Law
- Issues Attendant to Retention and Destruction of Biometric Data
Click here to view the webinar in its entirety or to register for upcoming Tuesday presentations.
Special Episode: 2022 Year in Review
Be sure to join Bond’s Business in 2023 webinar at noon Tuesday, January 10, for a special Year in Review episode. Our attorneys will recap some of the major business and legal developments of 2022 and their implications for the new year.