Employee Benefits: The Year in Review - Complimentary Webinar
November 3, 2021
As the year draws to a close, and employers prepare for 2022, this webinar will look back at some of the more significant developments in employee benefits law in 2021 and look ahead to how those developments will impact employee benefit plan administration, compliance, and design in 2022 and beyond. The continued impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on benefit programs will be a frequent discussion point as we explore best practices for employers to remain compliant.
Topics covered will include:
- U.S. Department of Labor guidance regarding cybersecurity and missing participants
- COVID-19 vaccine premium discount and surcharge programs
- COBRA compliance during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Fiduciary compliance insights from recent fee litigation cases
- Group health plan provisions of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021
- Impending retirement plan and welfare plan amendment requirements
- The impact of COVID-19 related relief on cafeteria plans and flexible spending accounts
Complimentary Zoom Webinar
November 3 | 11 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.