Five Garden City Bond Attorneys Named 2022 Best Lawyers in America®
August 19, 2021
(Garden City, NY): Bond, Schoeneck & King is pleased to announce that five attorneys from the firm’s Garden City office have been named the 2022 Best Lawyers in America. Bond attorneys receiving this recognition in their respective fields are:
- Charles J. Groppe: Trusts and Estates
- Andrea Hyde: Litigation – Trusts and Estates and Trusts and Estates
- Howard M. Miller: Education Law
- Craig L. Olivo: Employment Law – Management
- Terry O'Neil: Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management, Litigation – Labor and Employment
Best Lawyers compiles its lists of outstanding attorneys through peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their peers for their abilities, professionalism and integrity.
Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC is a law firm with 250 lawyers serving individuals, companies, nonprofits and public sector entities in a broad range of practice areas. Bond has eight offices in New York State as well as offices in Boston, Kansas City, Naples, Florida, and Red Bank, New Jersey.