John Bagyi to Present 2017 Labor & Employment Law Update at CRHRA Event
November 7, 2017
By: John M. Bagyi
2017 Labor & Employment Law Update
What's New, What's Hot, What's Next
Radisson Hotel Albany
205 Wolf Road
Albany, New York 12205
Noon - 4 p.m.
This year's legal update will address:
- The latest on Obama-era developments including the US DOL's white collar exemption regulations and the EEOC's revised EEO-1 form
- New York's Paid Family Leave law and legal challenges to discriminatory parental leave policies
- Reasonable accommodation developments
- Enforcement and litigation trends
- What's on the horizon in 2018
$40: Members; $50: Non-Members; $25: Students
Noon - 1 p.m. Registration and Buffet Lunch
1 - 1:15 p.m. CRHRA Announcements
1:15 - 2:30 Program
2:30 - 2:45 p.m. Break
2:45 - 4 p.m. Program
Presented by John M. Bagyi, Esq., SPHR, SHRM-SCP, Bond, Schoeneck & King
As we near the end of the Trump administration’s first year, significant labor and employment law developments continue at both the federal and state level. This program will get you caught up on those developments and provide practical guidance on what they mean for your organization.
This program has been submitted for 2.5 credit hours through HR Certification Institute (HRCI) and SHRM.