Labor and Employment Law Breakfast Briefing Downstate: New York Paid Family Leave is here. Are you ready?
October 25, 2017
The New York State Paid Family Leave (PFL) law will be effective on January 1, 2018. Virtually every private employer in New York is affected and must be prepared to administer this new benefit.
Join Bond as we discuss how this groundbreaking new law will impact your workplace, including case studies of circumstances you are likely to encounter as employees begin to utilize this new benefit. The two-hour breakfast briefing will cover:
- Overview of the PFL legislation and recently finalized regulations
- Coverage and eligibility questions, including waivers
- Interplay with other employee leave programs and laws
- Leave management challenges and solutions
- Best practices for updating your policies
- Collective bargaining issues
Join us for this timely and important breakfast briefing offered across New York State.
8 - 8:30 a.m.
Registration and Continental Breakfast
8:30 - 10:30 a.m.
Dates and Locations
New York City • November 1, AMA Executive Conference Center
Plainview • October 26, Hilton Garden Inn Melville
This event is intended for the invited guests of Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC. Bond reserves the right to deny admission to any registrant.