Looking Back on 2022
January 10, 2023
As a bonus to Bond’s January 10 Business in 2023 webinar, Bond health care attorney Gabriel S. Oberfield provided some highlights from Part 1 of a four-part series that looks back at 2022 and ahead to 2023. Gabriel focused on the public health policy issues related to the ongoing “tripledemic” of COVID-19, respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) and influenza.
The full Tuesday webinar covered the following topics:
- Public Health Year in Review
- Recap of 2022 Significant NYS Legislative Developments
- Employee Benefits: A Look Back at 2022
- Looking Forward / Looking Back The 22-23 Higher Education Landscape
- The Adult Survivors Act: Quick Review and Update
Click here to view the webinar in its entirety or to register for upcoming Tuesday presentations.