New NYS Law about Electronic Monitoring Takes Effect May 7
April 13, 2022
As a bonus to Bond’s April 12 Back to Business webinar, Bond Labor and Employment attorney Travis R. Talerico summarized the new law going into effect May 7 that creates notification requirements for private employers who monitor employee communications (phone, email, etc.) in New York State.
The full Tuesday webinar covered the following topics:
- COVID Update (What Are We Watching)
- New York Electronic Monitoring Law
- Proposed Cannabis Retail Dispensary Regulations
- Drafting Enforceable Restrictive Covenants
- Public Performance of Copyrighted Works
Click here to view the webinar in its entirety or to register for upcoming Tuesday presentations.
Click here to read an Information Memo on the New York Electronic Monitoring Law