New York State Revises Quarantine, Isolation and Masking Guidance for Young Children
June 8, 2022
As a bonus to Bond’s June 7 Back to Business webinar, Bond labor and employment attorney Hannah K. Redmond recorded a brief video to summarize the updated quarantine and isolation guidance (mostly as it relates to young children) that was released last week by the New York State Department of Health.
The full Tuesday webinar covered the following topics:
- Introduction and COVID Update
- Changes to NY COVID Isolation and Quarantine Protocols
- What to Expect From a DOL Audit
- Updated Guidance on FMLA Leave for Mental Health Conditions
- From the Bond Lawyers Who (Literally) Wrote the Book on New York Employment Law . . .
Click here to view the webinar in its entirety or to register for upcoming Tuesday presentations.