Nine Albany Bond Attorneys Named 2019 Best Lawyers in America®
August 14, 2018
(Albany, NY): Bond, Schoeneck & King is pleased to announce that nine attorneys from the firm’s Albany office have been named the 2019 Best Lawyers in America. Bond attorneys receiving this recognition in their respective fields are as follows:
- John M. Bagyi for Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management, and Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Gregory J. Champion for Corporate Law
- Nicholas J. D'Ambrosio, Jr. for Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management and Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Sanjeeve K. DeSoyza for Employment Law – Management
- Hermes Fernandez for Administrative / Regulatory Law and Health Care Law
- John A. Miller for Education Law
- Carolyn Shearer for Health Care Law
- Arthur J. Siegel for Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants and Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Thomas W. Simcoe for Trusts and Estates
Best Lawyers compiles its lists of outstanding attorneys through peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their peers for their abilities, professionalism and integrity.
Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC is a law firm with 250 lawyers serving individuals, companies, non-profits and public sector entities in a broad range of practice areas. Bond has eight offices in New York State as well as offices in Naples, Florida and Kansas City.
# # #