Nine Bond, Schoeneck & King Attorneys Recognized In Chambers USA 2020
June 4, 2020
(Syracuse, NY): Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC is pleased to announce it has again been recognized in the annual Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business directory with the following members recognized with individual rankings in the following practices and jurisdictions:
- Kevin M. Bernstein is chairman of the firm's management committee and an environmental and energy attorney. He regularly counsels clients on permitting, compliance and remediation matters pertaining to heavy industry and waste treatment.
Labor & Employment – New York
- Michael I. Bernstein practices labor and employment law and was named a Senior Statesman, an honor given to attorneys whose close links with major clients render them pivotal to the firm’s success.
- Louis P. DiLorenzo has practiced labor and employment law for more than 35 years and is managing member of the firm's New York City office.
Labor & Employment – Upstate New York
- Laura H. Harshbarger possesses considerable experience across a range of employment matters, including defending harassment and discrimination claims on behalf of employers as well as handling tenure denial cases for colleges and universities.
- Randall M. Odza represents and counsels clients in a wide variety of industries in all aspects of employment-related legal issues, advising on personnel policies and practices, antidiscrimination laws, arbitration proceedings and collective bargaining.
Litigation: General Commercial – Upstate New York
- Jonathan B. Fellows has a diverse litigation practice, including commercial disputes, complex products liability, employment litigation, white collar criminal defense, civil rights, media law and insurance.
- Edward P. Hourihan Jr. is managing member of the firm’s Rochester office and handles a broad array of business and commercial disputes at the trial and appellate levels in both state and federal courts.
- Stephen A. Sharkey is a trial attorney representing businesses, insurance companies and individuals in a wide range of litigation matters, including business and commercial, real property and employment litigation.
Real Estate – Upstate New York
- Vincent O. Hanley represents owners, developers, lenders and borrowers in all aspects of commercial real estate development and sophisticated real estate transactions involving commercial and industrial properties.
Chambers USA is a well-respected publication that carefully researches law firms, practice areas and individual attorneys in more than 185 jurisdictions and is widely considered to be the most reputable law firm directory in the world. Its rankings are based on interviews with leading practitioners and clients.
Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC is a law firm with 250 lawyers serving individuals, companies and public sector entities in a broad range of practice areas. Bond has eight offices in New York State and offices in Boston, Kansas City and Naples, Florida.