Reopening New York — Keeping Up With the Latest Updates
June 10, 2020
By: Mara D. Afzali
As a bonus to Bond’s June 9 Tuesday webinar about the evolving legal implications of COVID-19 for business, we’ve posted two short videos to provide additional information and answer frequently asked questions:
- Business and transactions attorney Kate Chmielowiec outlines the three biggest changes the Payroll Protection Act made to the PPP program.
- Government relations attorney Caitlin Anderson and health care attorney Samuel Burgess discuss the four cornerstones of any reopening plan: sanitizing, social distancing, screening and face coverings.
The full presentation covered these topics:
- PPP: Update and Putting it in Perspective – Where are We Now?
- Reopening Updates: Current Status of Guidance, Executive Orders and Industry Plans
- Update from Albany
- Unemployment Update: What is Clear and What Remains in Flux?
Click here to view the webinar in its entirety or to register for upcoming Tuesday presentations.