Reopening New York — Fielding Questions about Employer Liabilities
June 17, 2020
As a bonus to Bond’s June 16 Tuesday webinar about the evolving legal implications of COVID-19 for business, we’ve posted two short videos to provide additional information and answer frequently asked questions:
- Litigation attorney Daniel Pautz outlines the three lines of defense an employer can use against an allegation that an employee became infected with COVID-19 on the job.
- Labor and employment attorney Adam Mastroleo answers some frequently asked questions about travel restrictions and how employers can handle employees’ personal travel.
The full presentation covered these topics:
- Reopening Update – Where are We Now?
- Reopening Future – Where are we Going and What Can we Foresee?
- Liability Issues – Update on Claims and Theories
- OSHA Update
- PPP Program
Click here to view the webinar in its entirety or to register for upcoming Tuesday presentations.