Eight Bond Attorneys Recognized in Chambers USA 2017
June 20, 2017
(Syracuse, NY): Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC is pleased to announce it has again been honored in the annual Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business directory with the following members recognized with individual rankings in the following practices and jurisdictions:
Corporate – Upstate New York.
- Ronald C. Berger is a business and corporate attorney who advises businesses on a variety of corporate, finance and commercial law matters.
Environmental – New York.
- Kevin M. Bernstein is chairman of the firm's management committee and an environmental and energy attorney.
- Virginia C. Robbins is an environmental and energy attorney and in 2016 was chair of the firm's environmental and energy practice.
Labor & Employment – New York.
- Michael I. Bernstein practices labor and employment law and was named a Senior Statesmen, an honor given to attorneys whose close links with major clients render them pivotal to the firm’s success.
- Louis P. DiLorenzo has practiced labor and employment law for more than 35 years and is managing member of the firm's New York City office.
Litigation – Upstate New York.
- Stephen A. Sharkey is an experienced litigator representing clients on a wide variety of matters in both federal and state court.
- Edward P. Hourihan, Jr. is a litigator and managing member of the firm’s Rochester office.
Real Estate – Upstate New York.
- Kevin V. Recchia is a real estate development and construction attorney.
Chambers USA is a well-respected publication that carefully researches law firms, practice areas and individual attorneys in more than 185 jurisdictions and is widely considered to be the most reputable law firm directory in the world. Its rankings are based on interviews with leading practitioners and clients.
Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC is a law firm with 260 lawyers serving individuals, companies and public sector entities in a broad range of practice areas. Bond has nine offices in New York State and offices in Naples, Florida and Overland Park, Kansas.