Seven New York City Bond Attorneys Named 2019 Best Lawyers in America®
August 14, 2018
(New York, NY): Bond, Schoeneck & King is pleased to announce that seven attorneys from the firm’s New York City office have been named the 2019 Best Lawyers in America. Bond attorneys receiving this recognition in their respective fields are as follows:
- Michael I. Bernstein for Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management and Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Michael P. Collins for Labor Law – Management
- Louis P. DiLorenzo for Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management and Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Dennis A. Lalli for Labor Law – Management
- Tracy E. Miller for Health Care Law
- David E. Prager for Employment Law – Management
- Ernest R. Stolzer for Litigation – Labor and Employment
Best Lawyers compiles its lists of outstanding attorneys through peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their peers for their abilities, professionalism and integrity.
Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC is a law firm with 250 lawyers serving individuals, companies, non-profits and public sector entities in a broad range of practice areas. Bond has eight offices in New York State as well as offices in Naples, Florida and Kansas City.
# # #