Seven New York City Bond Attorneys Named 2020 Best Lawyers in America®
August 15, 2019
(New York, NY): Bond, Schoeneck & King is pleased to announce that seven attorneys from the firm’s New York City office have been named the 2020 Best Lawyers in America. Bond attorneys receiving this recognition in their respective fields are as follows:
- Michael I. Bernstein: Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management and Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Michael P. Collins: Labor Law – Management
- Louis P. DiLorenzo: Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management and Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Dennis A. Lalli: Labor Law – Management
- Tracy E. Miller: Health Care Law
- David E. Prager: Employment Law – Management
- Ernest R. Stolzer: Litigation – Labor and Employment
Best Lawyers compiles its lists of outstanding attorneys through peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their peers for their abilities, professionalism and integrity.
Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC is a law firm with 250 lawyers serving individuals, companies, non-profits and public sector entities in a broad range of practice areas. Bond has eight offices in New York State as well as offices in Naples, Florida, Kansas City and Boston.