Tax Cuts & Jobs Act: Does the 20% Pass-Through Deduction Benefit You and How?
September 24, 2018
Tax issues made headlines last year with the passage of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. Since then practitioners and clients alike have scrambled to understand what this legislation means for them. This presentation will highlight Section 199A, the 20% Pass-Through Deduction, focusing on recent developments and the most recent regulations issued by the IRS.
This complimentary seminar, co-presented by Bond, Schoeneck & King and Teal, Becker & Chiaramonte, will cover:
- Businesses and individuals that are affected by this act
- Determining applicable limitations and how the deduction is calculated
- Differences based on business entity formations
Those who should attend include:
- Business owners and executives
- Financial advisors and planners
Tuesday, September 25, 2018
7:30 - 8 a.m. Registration and Continental Breakfast
8 – 9:30 a.m. Presentation
189 Wolf Road
Albany, NY 12205
1.5 CPE Credits