Twelve Bond, Schoeneck & King Attorneys Recognized In Chambers USA 2021
May 21, 2021
(Syracuse, NY): Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC is pleased to announce it has again been recognized in the annual Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business directory with the following members recognized with individual rankings in the following practices and jurisdictions:
- Labor & Employment – New York
- Michael I. Bernstein practices labor and employment law and was named a Senior Statesman, an honor given to attorneys whose close links with major clients render them pivotal to the firm’s success.
- Louis P. DiLorenzo has practiced labor and employment law for more than 35 years and is managing member of the firm's New York City office.
- Environmental – New York
- Kevin M. Bernstein is chairman of the firm's management committee and an environmental and energy attorney. He regularly counsels clients on permitting, compliance and remediation matters pertaining to heavy industry and waste treatment.
- Labor & Employment – Upstate New York
- Laura H. Harshbarger possesses considerable experience across a range of employment matters, including defending harassment and discrimination claims on behalf of employers as well as handling tenure denial cases for colleges and universities.
- Randall M. Odza represents and counsels clients in a wide variety of industries in all aspects of employment-related legal issues, advising on personnel policies and practices, anti-discrimination laws, arbitration proceedings and collective bargaining.
- Environmental – Upstate New York
- Charles D. Grieco counsels clients with zoning and environmental review procedures under the State Environmental Quality Review Act and National Environmental Policy Act and has extensive experience in general municipal law.
- Robert R. Tyson assists clients with implementing, enhancing and evaluating environmental compliance programs through development and review of environmental policies and protocols, environmental training programs and environmental compliance audits.
- Litigation – Upstate New York
- Jonathan B. Fellows has a diverse litigation practice, including commercial disputes, complex products liability, employment litigation, white collar criminal defense, civil rights, media law and insurance.
- Edward P. Hourihan, Jr. is managing member of the firm’s Rochester office and handles a broad array of business and commercial disputes at the trial and appellate levels in both state and federal courts.
- Stephen A. Sharkey is a trial attorney representing businesses, insurance companies and individuals in a wide range of litigation matters, including business and commercial, real property and employment litigation.
- Corporate/Mergers and Acquisitions – Upstate New York
- Peter G. Klein provides start up and routine legal services to clients as well as more complex matters including contracts, restructuring, joint ventures, acquisitions and divestitures and business succession planning.
- Real Estate – Upstate New York
- Vincent O. Hanley represents owners, developers, lenders and borrowers in all aspects of commercial real estate development and sophisticated real estate transactions involving commercial and industrial properties.
Chambers USA is a well-respected publication that carefully researches law firms, practice areas and individual attorneys in more than 185 jurisdictions and is widely considered to be the most reputable law firm directory in the world. Its rankings are based on interviews with leading practitioners and clients.
Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC is a law firm with 250 lawyers serving individuals, companies and public sector entities in a broad range of practice areas. Bond has eight offices in New York State and offices in Boston, Kansas City, Naples, Florida and Red Bank, New Jersey.