Webinar Series: Stephen Donato to Serve as Panelist on The Business of Higher Education: Strategic Planning - The Leadership, February 26, 2018
February 25, 2018
Every higher education institution has a complex set of challenges. To address these, we have developed a webinar series. Topics will include sustainability, leadership, financial challenges, investments and future actions.
From January through April, please join us on the fourth Monday of each month for a thought provoking roundtable discussion that will stimulate critical thinking.
This webinar series is designed for any business leader in higher education.
Each webinar will award attendees 1 CPE credit.
- John Null, Shareholder, Schneider Downs Higher Education Practice Unit Leader
- Stephen Donato, Co-Chair, Business Restructuring, Creditors’ Rights & Bankruptcy Group, Bond, Schoeneck & King
- Dr. Lou Marcoccia, Schneider Downs Strategic Higher Education Services and former CFO of Syracuse University
- Staci Brogan, Shareholder, Schneider Downs Higher Education Services
- John Bellardini, Strategic Consultant, Schneider Downs Meridian Services
February 26, 2018 from 2 - 3 p.m.
Leading a Higher Education institution is no simple task. There are many passionate people involved and one is never short on being offered a different perspective. A key to success is to have clearly defined roles and responsibilities at all levels. The board of trustees, president, cabinet and faculty are each major centers of influence that must understand their role, responsibility and accountability. It is essential for leaders to correlate economic trends, changing market dynamics, and empirical data to determine the impact on an institution’s mission and vision.
Schneider Downs and Bond will lead a thought provoking discussion of the following topics:
- Leadership - faculty, cabinet and board of trustees - what works
- Communication - challenges, motives, and methods to improve
- Data Access and Measurement - how, what and when
- Best process considerations - strategic planning, financial and operational