Webinar Series - Stephen Donato to Serve as Panelist on The Business of Higher Education: Sustainability
January 21, 2018
Every higher education institution has a complex set of challenges. To address these, we have developed a webinar series. Topics will include sustainability, leadership, financial challenges, investments and future actions.
From January through April, please join us on the fourth Monday of each month for a thought provoking roundtable discussion that will stimulate critical thinking.
This webinar series is designed for any business leader in higher education.
Each webinar will award attendees 1 CPE credit.
- John Null, Shareholder, Schneider Downs Higher Education Practice Unit Leader
- Stephen Donato, Co-Chair, Business Restructuring, Creditors’ Rights & Bankruptcy Group, Bond, Schoeneck & King
- Dr. Lou Marcoccia, Schneider Downs Strategic Higher Education Services and former CFO of Syracuse University
- Staci Brogan, Shareholder, Schneider Downs Higher Education Services
- John Bellardini, Strategic Consultant, Schneider Downs Meridian Services
Webinar One - The Business of Higher Education: Sustainability
January 22, 2018 from 2 - 3 p.m.
With fewer potential traditional college bound students, the “business” of Higher Education is dealing with many dynamic challenges - governance, enrollment, cost, technology and financial health to name a few. Developing a clear sense of the issues and the impact on your institution will be critical in order to navigate the changing market.
Schneider Downs and Bond will provide a thought provoking discussion of the following topics:
- Sustainability - financial goals, health, and objectives
- Market - changing demographics, preparedness, and success rates
- Market strategies - students, touch points, frequency, and educational offerings
- Board of Trustees - role, responsibility, and sense for economic issues
- Survivability - critical challenges that should be understood in developing a strategy to sustainability