Workplace 2019: Annual Labor, Employment & HR Conference (Downstate)
June 6, 2019 & June 12, 2019
The legal and practical issues employers face are increasingly complex and varied. Employers need to know the steps they can take to avoid, or at least minimize, the liability associated with their human resources decisions and comply with regulatory requirements. Mindful of this need, we have developed a full-day agenda covering a range of important topics.
You will have a choice of breakout sessions from which to choose. Plan to register early as our annual conference fills quickly. We look forward to seeing you there.
The topics covered will include:
- Labor & Employment Law Update
- Excuse of the Day – Chronic Absenteeism & Reasonable Accommodations
- A Busy Board – NLRB Catch-up and Look Ahead
- Gender Identity & Expression Issues in the Modern Workplace
- Hiring Don’ts – Plus a Few Do’s – Salary History, Ban the Box, Social Media Review
- Employee Benefits – Hot Topics & Leaves of Absence
- Wage & Hour Issues in the Gig Economy – Independent Contractors, Temps, Interns and more
- Bond Players – Lessons Learned
5.75 General HRCI Credits and 5.75 SHRM PDCs
Click here to see a detailed agenda
|Long Island • June 6
Hilton Long Island / Huntington Hotel
|New York City • June 12
AMA Executive Conference Center - SOLD OUT
This event is intended for the invited guests of Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC. Bond reserves the right to deny admission to any registrant.