Workplace 2019: Annual Labor, Employment & HR Conference (Upstate)
May 20, 2019 - June 20, 2019
The legal and practical issues employers face are increasingly complex and varied. Employers need to know the steps they can take to avoid, or at least minimize, the liability associated with their human resources decisions and comply with regulatory requirements. Mindful of this need, we have developed a full-day agenda covering a range of important topics.
You will have a choice of breakout sessions from which to choose. Plan to register early as our annual conference fills quickly. We look forward to seeing you there.
The topics covered will include:
- Labor & Employment Law Update
- Excuse of the Day – Chronic Absenteeism & Reasonable Accommodations
- A Busy Board – NLRB Catch-up and Look Ahead
- Gender Identity & Expression Issues in the Modern Workplace
- Hiring Don’ts – Plus a Few Do’s – Salary History, Ban the Box, Social Media Review
- Employee Benefits – Hot Topics & Leaves of Absence
- Wage & Hour Issues in the Gig Economy – Independent Contractors, Temps, Interns and more
- Bond Players – Lessons Learned
5.75 General HRCI Credits and 5.75 SHRM PDCs
Click here to see a detailed agenda.
|Albany • June 20
|Rochester • June 4 - SOLD OUT
Woodcliff Hotel and Spa
|Buffalo • June 13
Buffalo Niagara Convention Center
|Saratoga Springs • June 11
Saratoga Springs City Center
|Corning • May 20
Radisson Hotel Corning
|Syracuse • May 30
DoubleTree by Hilton
|Poughkeepsie • June 18
Bond Clients $195 per person
Non Clients $250 per person
Refunds will only be made for cancellations received at least five business days before the event. This event is intended for the invited guests of Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC. Bond reserves the right to deny admission to any registrant.