Workplace 2022: Annual Labor, Employment & HR Conference (Downstate)
October 13 - November 10, 2022
The legal and practical issues employers face are increasingly complex and varied. Employers need to know the steps they can take to avoid, or at least minimize, the liability associated with their human resources decisions and comply with regulatory requirements. Mindful of this need, we have developed a full-day complimentary conference covering a range of important topics.
You will have a choice of breakout sessions. Plan to register early as our annual conference fills quickly. We look forward to seeing you there.
The topics covered will include:
- Labor and Employment Law Update
- The Impact of the Biden NLRB on Unionized and Non-unionized Employers
- Marijuana Legalization and What it Means for Drug Testing and Criminal Background Checks
- Public Sector Update
- Employee Benefits Update
- Data Privacy & Cybersecurity Issues Affecting Employers in 2022 and Beyond
- Handling Controversial Societal Issues in the Workplace
- Managing Leaves: NY Paid Sick Leave, COVID Leave Issues and Difficult Scenarios
5.5 General HRCI Credits and 5.5 SHRM PDCs
Click here to see a detailed agenda.
Melville • November 10
Hilton Long Island/Huntington Hotel
New York City • October 27 SOLD OUT
AMA Executive Conference Center
Westchester • October 13
The New York City session is currently SOLD OUT. To be added to the waitlist, please contact Ms. Toko Moyo at email@example.com or 800.339.8897.
This event is intended for the invited guests of Bond, Schoeneck & King. Bond reserves the right to deny admission to any registrant