Workplace 2023: Annual Labor, Employment & HR Conference (Upstate)
May 4 - May 31, 2023
The legal and practical issues employers face are increasingly complex and varied. Employers need to know the steps they can take to avoid, or at least minimize, the liability associated with their human resources decisions and comply with regulatory requirements. Mindful of this need, we have developed a full-day agenda covering a range of important topics.
You will have a choice of breakout sessions. Plan to register early as our annual conference fills quickly. We look forward to seeing you there.
Topics Covered Will Include:
- Labor and Employment Law Update
- How Changes in the Law on Independent Contractors and Joint Employer Status Impact Business Operations
- Workplace Investigation Best Practices
- Understanding the Impact of Current NLRB Activity on Your Workplace
- Recent Expansion of Employment Discrimination Claims and Defenses
- Employee Benefits: Updates on the Impact of SECURE 2.0 and Affordable Care Act Compliance
- Managing Legal Risks with Employee Non-Compete Agreements and Other Restrictive Covenants
- How Recent Developments in Pay Transparency, Pay Equity and Government Scrutiny are Transforming the Compensation Landscape
5.25 General HRCI Credits and 5.5 SHRM PDCs
Click here to see a detailed agenda.
Albany • May 31
Buffalo • May 23
Corning • May 4
Rochester • May 18
Saratoga • May 16
Syracuse • May 11
Bond Clients $250 per person
Non-Clients $300 per person
Refunds will only be made for cancellations received at least five business days before the event. This event is intended for the invited guests of Bond, Schoeneck & King. Bond reserves the right to deny admission to any registrant