Amy assists in the representation of both buyers and sellers in real estate purchase and sale transactions for small businesses, corporations and non-profits. Amy also works with landlords and tenants in leasing transactions. Amy has conducted detailed and thorough research pertaining to property rights and assists in the representation of municipalities.
In addition to her real property experience, Amy is involved with the environmental practice group and assists with various research and transactional matters having an environmental component.
Amy is a graduate of Syracuse University College of Law. During law school, Amy externed with Hon. Brian F. DeJoseph of the Appellate Division Fourth Department and the Madison County Attorney’s Office.
Honors and Affiliations
- Listed in:
- New York Super Lawyers 2019®, Upstate New York Rising Star, Real Estate
- New York State Bar Association
- Onondaga County Bar Association
- Central New York Women’s Bar Association
- Justinian Honorary Law Society
- Order of the Coif
- National Conference of Law Reviews Chairperson, Syracuse Law Review, 2016
- National Association of Women Lawyers Award, Syracuse University College of Law, 2016
- “President Trump’s Executive Order on the Clean water Rule,” New York State Wetlands Forum Newsletter, Spring 2017
- Board of Directors, YWCA of Syracuse & Onondaga County
- NYS Tenant/Landlord Law: The Housing Stability and Tenant Protection Act of 2019 and its Impact on Landlord-Tenant Proceedings, New York State Public Housing Authority Directors Association Fall Conference, October 18, 2019