Cressida has over nineteen years of experience in estate, tax and charitable planning. She works with colleges and universities, private foundations and other exempt organizations as well as individuals to structure and administer major charitable gifts.
Cressida has participated as an invited speaker at continuing legal education programs for the state and local bar associations and has lectured at the University of Rochester's Annual Tax Planning Institute.
Prior to joining Bond, Cressida was a partner in the Private Clients group of Nixon Peabody.
Honors & Affiliations
- Listed in:
- The Best Lawyers in America® 2020, Trusts and Estates (listed for more than 5 years)
- New York Super Lawyers 2019®, Estate and Probate
- Martindale-Hubbell®, AV Preeminent Rated
- New York State Bar Association, Trusts and Estates Section
- Monroe County Bar Association, Trusts and Estates Section
- Estate Planning Council of Rochester, New York
- Order of the Coif
- Panelist, Business Owner's Journey: Lessons Learned Before, During and After the Sale of a Business, November 14, 2019
- "It takes a team to make sure your estate is ready for all eventualities," Rochester Business Journal, January 2, 2020
- Greater Rochester Association of Women Attorneys, Rochester Business Journal, 2006 Forty Under 40
- Graduate, 2006 Leadership Rochester
- Member, Syracuse University Professional Advisors Network
- Member, University of Rochester Medical Center Planned Giving Committee
- Member, Women's Executive Network
- Member, $1 Million Dollar Women's Education Club
- Past Member, Board of Directors, Rochester Childfirst Network