Best Lawyers in America® Names 13 Bond Attorneys 2023 "Lawyer of the Year"
August 18, 2022
(Syracuse, NY): Bond, Schoeneck & King is pleased to announce that 13 of its attorneys have been named the 2023 "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers in America for their respective practice areas. Only one lawyer in any practice area in a city is honored as the "Lawyer of the Year." Bond attorneys receiving this recognition in their respective cities and fields are:
- Hermes Fernandez: Administrative/Regulatory Law
- Michael D. Billok: Labor Law – Management
- Sanjeeve K. DeSoyza: Employment Law – Management
- Vincent O. Hanley: Litigation – Land Use and Zoning
- Dennis C. Brown: Tax Law
- Kevin M. Bernstein: Environmental Law
- Thomas G. Eron: Education Law
- Laura H. Harshbarger: Employment Law – Management
- Larry P. Malfitano: Labor Law – Management
- Charles J. Sullivan: Corporate Law
- Matthew N. Wells: Public Finance Law
Best Lawyers compiles its lists of outstanding attorneys through peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their peers for their abilities, professionalism and integrity.
Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC is a law firm with 275 lawyers serving individuals, companies, nonprofits and public sector entities in a broad range of practice areas. Bond has 10 offices in New York State as well as offices in Florida, Kansas, Massachusetts and New Jersey.