Dennis is a trust and estate attorney. He is a Florida Bar Board Certified Tax Lawyer and also a Florida licensed certified public accountant.
Dennis concentrates his practice on estate planning and probate law, including transactions and matters involving sophisticated tax components and has a long history of doing legal and tax consulting work involving the formation, exempt status qualification, tax and legal attributes of unusual contributions, financial management and reporting for public charities, schools, churches and public and private foundations. He is currently serving on six non-profit boards, and also serves as treasurer and on the executive committee for four of those non-profit organizations. Dennis also designs and drafts charitable trusts and planned gifts for his estate planning clients.
Honors & Affiliations
- Listed in:
- The Best Lawyers in America® 2018, Litigation and Controversy - Tax; Tax Law (listed for 5 years)
- Best Lawyers 2016 Fort Myers Tax Law Lawyer of the Year
- Best Lawyers 2013 Fort Myers Tax Law Lawyer of the Year
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Florida Bar
- Collier County Bar Association
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Highlighted in "Finding lasting happiness in selfless service," Naples Florida Weekly, July 7, 2016
- Naples Daily News, 2016 25 Over 50
- Former Adjunct Professor of Law (Taxation), Syracuse University College of Law
- Former Adjunct Professor of Accounting and Finance, Le Moyne College
- Treasurer, Executive Committee and Board Member, Community Foundation of Collier County, Inc.
- Treasurer, Executive Committee and Board Member, Collier Health Services, Inc.
- Treasurer and Board Member, Healthcare Network of Southwest Florida Foundation
- Finance Committee and Board Member, The Conservancy of Southwest Florida, Inc.
- Treasurer and Board Member, Florida Community of Mindfulness, Inc.
- Executive Committee and Board Member, Park Shore Association, Inc.