Dennis is a trust and estate attorney and a Florida licensed certified public accountant.
Dennis concentrates his practice on estate planning and probate law, including transactions and matters involving sophisticated tax components and has a long history of doing legal and tax consulting work involving the formation, exempt status qualification, tax and legal attributes of unusual contributions, financial management and reporting for public charities, schools, churches and public and private foundations. He is currently serving on six non-profit boards, and also serves as treasurer and on the executive committee for four of those non-profit organizations. Dennis also designs and drafts charitable trusts and planned gifts for his estate planning clients.
Honors & Affiliations
- Listed in:
- Martindale-Hubbell®, AV Preeminent Rated
- The Best Lawyers in America® 2021, Litigation and Controversy - Tax; Tax Law (listed for more than 5 years)
- Best Lawyers 2021 Fort Myers Tax Law Lawyer of the Year
- Best Lawyers 2016 Fort Myers Tax Law Lawyer of the Year
- Best Lawyers 2013 Fort Myers Tax Law Lawyer of the Year
- Naples Illustrated Top Lawyers® 2020, Tax Law
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Florida Bar
- Collier County Bar Association
- Medal of Honor Award for Professionalism, 2019
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Highlighted in "Finding lasting happiness in selfless service," Naples Florida Weekly, July 7, 2016
- Vice Chair and Board Member, Healthcare Network of Southwest Florida Foundation
- Finance Committee, Governance Committee and Board Member, The Conservancy of Southwest Florida
- Former Adjunct Professor of Law (Taxation), Syracuse University College of Law
- Former Adjunct Professor of Accounting and Finance, Le Moyne College
- Former Treasurer, Executive Committee, Board Member and Board Chairman, Community Foundation of Collier County, Inc.”
- Former Treasurer, Executive Committee and Board Member, Collier Health Services, Inc.
- Former Treasurer and Board Member, Park Shore Association, Inc.