From the routine to the crisis moments, Jacqueline assists public and private sector employers in litigation, while also providing advice regarding day-to-day employee issues.
Jacqueline frequently counsels and represents employers in a variety of labor and employment matters, including, but not limited to:
- Collective bargaining and related disputes, including improper practice charges and grievance arbitrations;
- Workplace discrimination and sexual harassment investigations and litigation;
- Workplace training;
- Leave and accommodation issues;
- Employee hiring, firing and discipline;
- The development of employee handbooks and personnel policies; and
- Wage and hour compliance and litigation.
Jacqueline often deals with matters pertaining to the New York State Human Rights Law, Title VII, the New York State Public Employees’ Fair Employment Act (the Taylor Law), the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), the New York State Civil Service Law and the New York State Education Law, amongst others.