Mike's practice focuses on athletics and higher education and includes the representation of colleges, universities, athletics conferences and associations and individuals in NCAA-related matters.
Previously Mike was a partner with a Chicago, Illinois firm and was a founding partner of the Slive/Glazier Sports Group. He served seven years on the NCAA enforcement staff prior to entering private practice.
Honors & Affiliations
- Listed in:
- The Best Lawyers in America® 2019, Sports Law (listed for 10 years)
- Best Lawyers’ 2017 Kansas City-KS Sports Law Lawyer of the Year
- Best Lawyers’ 2014 Kansas City-KS Sports Law Lawyer of the Year
- Martindale-Hubbell®, AV Preeminent Rated
- Sports Business Journal, 2016 Power Player
- National Association of College and University Attorneys
- College Athletics, National Association of College and University Attorneys Annual Conference, June 21, 2014
- Mike Glazier and Paul J. Avery, Co-Authors, "O’Bannon v. NCAA: The District Court Decision," National Association of College and University Attorneys – NACUANOTES, October 6, 2014