Rob represents management in all areas of labor and employment law, including negotiation of collective bargaining contracts and individual employment and separation agreements, employment discrimination and employee benefits litigation; design and administration of early retirement incentive plans, severance and other employee benefit plans; development of compensation, leave and other employment policies and procedures; and general employer counseling.
Rob is a frequent speaker on various labor and employment law topics.
Honors & Affiliations
- Listed in:
- The Best Lawyers in America® 2018, Employment Law - Management; Labor Law - Management (listed for 15 years)
- Best Lawyers’ 2015 Syracuse Labor Law - Management Lawyer of the Year
- Martindale-Hubbell®, AV Preeminent Rated
- Top-Rated Lawyer in Labor and Employment Law
- New York Super Lawyers 2017®, Employment and Labor (listed for more than 10 years)
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section
- New York State Bar Association
- Onondaga County Bar Association
- Co-Author, "1992 Survey of New York Employment Law," 44 Syracuse Law Review 243, 1993
- Co-Author, "1991 Survey of New York Employment Law," 43 Syracuse Law Review 295, 1992
- Co-Author, "Some of the More Exotic Risks Associated with Drug Testing," Proceedings of NYU's National Conference on Labor, 1989