Best Lawyers in America® 2019 Names 11 Bond Attorneys "Lawyer of the Year"
August 14, 2018
(Syracuse, NY): Bond, Schoeneck & King is pleased to announce that 11 of its attorneys have been named the 2019 Best Lawyers in America "Lawyer of the Year" for their respective practice areas. Only one lawyer in any practice area in a city is honored as the "Lawyer of the Year." Bond attorneys receiving this recognition in their respective cities and fields are as follows:
- Brian K. Haynes: Tax Law
- Charles J. Sullivan: Corporate Law
- James N. Seeley: Trusts and Estates
- John Gaal: Education Law
- Larry P. Malfitano: Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Laura H. Harshbarger: Labor Law – Management
- Robert A. LaBerge: Employment Law – Management
- Stephen A. Donato: Litigation – Bankruptcy
- Thomas R. Smith: Litigation – Environmental
- Virginia C. Robbins: Environmental Law
- Vincent O. Hanley: Litigation – Land Use and Zoning
Best Lawyers compiles its lists of outstanding attorneys through peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their peers for their abilities, professionalism and integrity.
Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC is a law firm with 250 lawyers serving individuals, companies, non-profits and public sector entities in a broad range of practice areas. Bond has eight offices in New York State as well as offices in Naples, Florida and Kansas City.
# # #