The laws and regulations that govern employee benefits, executive compensation, health care reform and information privacy and security are complex and constantly evolving. Robert has broad experience in assisting clients with complex and sophisticated Human Resources concerns, and his commitment to satisfying client needs and providing value added legal services is his top concern.
Robert has special expertise in:
- Pensions, 401(k) and other qualified retirement plans
- Health care reform and employer health plans
- Deferred compensation and equity incentive plans
- Employee benefits issues relating to mergers and acquisitions
- HIPAA, cybersecurity, and other information privacy and security laws
- ERISA fiduciary duty